jueves, 25 de octubre de 2018

My favourite movie

I´ve watched a lot movies in my life. Every types, so many actors, so many productions. But if I must to choose only one movie, I choose "Forrest Gump".

Forrest Gump is an american movie starring by Tom Hanks in 1994. The film tells the history of Forrest Gump, a friendly and interesting man and his adventures. The movie was very successful and even won six Oscar´s Prizes.

                                                         Forrest was an amazing runner

I love this movie because it was showed me by my dad and, sometimes, we met for to watch it together. It makes me so happy.

In that sense, I must to say that I love the biographic and drama films, especially this last, because I hope that is nearly to my personality.

Also, I must to aclare that the last movie that I watched is very different to any of my favourites types of movies. It was Thor, of Marvel. I watched it in the cinema, the last year. However, I enjoyed the movie a lot and even I colud can to say that I would recommend it. No doubt about it.


                                           Thor is a movie that tells the history of a fiction hero

5 comentarios:

  1. I also think it's a great movie c:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great film Forest Gump. have the song in the argentinian band speak about Jenny. this is the link > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH0nm9JqyoU&t=5s

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The same movie that Alonso?

    ResponderEliminar