jueves, 18 de octubre de 2018

Chiloé: The best holidays ever

The summer of 2017, between january and february, I started a travel with my family to the south of Chile. First, we came to Puerto Montt, in the tenth region. There, the weather were very cold and rainy, but the place was magic. We were three weeks in that city, for then to start a tour for Chiloé Islands.

                                                         Puerto Montt, X region

The walks for Chiloé were amazing. In first place, the stories, myths and legends of the zone were very interesting, so I was very excited for to know this. Also was the idea of to know a region that I had never visited, so when I was there, it liked me a lot.

                                                                         Chiloé

During my stay at Chiloé, for one month and one week, basically I was dedicated to travel for the different zone of the region, all this while I run for the place, because I love to practice running.

Is for all this that I can to ensure that these were the best holidays ever for me, because, also, so much Puerto Montt as Chiloé are amazing and beautiful places.


9 comentarios:

  1. Chiloé is very nice!!!!! (:

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Chiloe is beautiful! In the summer of 2016 I was in there!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i dont know Chiloe yet, i would like go there

    ResponderEliminar
  4. great island. Go to granmother campament in Cucao in past summer to CAC preseason

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have never visited Chiloé, but I have been told that it is beautiful and exciting. I hope to go this summer. I hope the weather is good

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Chiloé is a magic place! Very beautiful for a visit with friend and family...

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I love the south of Chile, is very beautiful. I go to Chiloe the next year :D

    ResponderEliminar