jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2018

My favourite dish

I love to eat. Since always I have been a lover of the food. For this, I learnt to cook when I was a little children. My grandmother teached me about the secrets of the kitchen.

My favourite dish is the spaghettis with meat because I love the taste of this dish. Also, this dish remember me the lunchs in family that I had a long time ago.

                                                  Spaghettis with meat is my favourite dish

In all case, for the rhythm of the life, I must to eat almost everyday at the university, because I don´t have time of to go to my house to eat.

In that place (the university), I always eat the same food because there aren´t a lot variety of dishes. This situation bores me sometimes, so I´m thinking in to eat food brought since my own house.

In that sense is that I like to visit restaurants. My favourite place is, so, La Piccola Italia, an italian restaurant that has a big variety of dishes. Their specialty, also, are the spaghettis, that like I´ve already said, is my favourite dish.

                       
                                                La Piccola Italia is an excellent restaurant




3 comentarios:

  1. I used to go to La Piccola Italia but suddenly it's food started to get worse ): I loved it's lasagna but now it's not that good

    ResponderEliminar
  2. If it is pasta and Italian food, my favorite restaurant is "Golfo Di Napoli Trattoria e Pizzeria". I recommend it so you can taste the best of Italian food.

    ResponderEliminar