jueves, 4 de octubre de 2018

Personal information on internet: dangerous?


I´m user permanent of internet. For example, at less two hours everyday, I watch videos on Youtube because this is vey funny for me. Too, I love the social medias, especially Twitter because it gives me the posibility of to be permanently informed about the differents things that happens in the world.




But is important to clear out that maybe not every information posted on internet is safe. It happens because this is all time exposed to hackers that can to do bad use of this information. For this, I never post intimate information of my life on the social medias. So, I usually give only my professional information.

Monthly, Twitter has 320 millions of users.


In that sense is that I prefer don´t use social medias like Instagram, because I hope that especially it tends to expose the pictures and personal information to people that maybe I don´t know and could be bad for myself. Anyway, could be ridiculous don´t accept that this social media is very popular between their users.

                                                   

                                               Instagram has more than 800 millions of users monthly


2 comentarios:

  1. Twitter is bored jajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think Linkedin is the best social media for proffessional content. Do you use it?

    ResponderEliminar