jueves, 11 de octubre de 2018

Brazil: The dreamed place

I´ve never been in another country. Only I´ve traveled for Chile, since La Serena until Puerto Montt, but I don´t know another countries of the world.

In all case, I´ve always wanted to go to Brazil. Is my dream. To know their beaches, their parties, their places, their food, etc.

                                                             Río de Janeiro, Brazil

Specifically, I would like to go to Río de Janeiro, and to have the oportunity of to visit the favelas in these place. Too, I would to take part in the carnival of this city, that will be celebrated in march of 2019.

                                                           Carnival of Rio de Janeiro

So, I would can to say that in any moment, I would like to go to Brazil, not for stay there forever, but to go only of vacations, for example.

Also, I would like to benefit the travel for to learn the portuguese, the brazilian language. I would love it because I think that is very useful to know another languages, in addition  with the traditional.

7 comentarios:

  1. Río de Janeiro is very nice!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to go to the carnival of Río too!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Have not you thought about going to the Brazilian Amazons? it also seems like an interesting place

    ResponderEliminar
  4. good brazil. My favorite football team in the fifa 2006

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Yeah, I would also like to go to that carnival!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Country of the eternal carnival... All dancing to the rhythm of the samba

    ResponderEliminar
  7. It would be interesting to know more about the Brazilian culture and learn to dance samba!

    ResponderEliminar