viernes, 7 de diciembre de 2018

Post 6/ Postgraduate studies

Always I´ve been interested in to learn more about my career. I study Journalism since three years ago and I´m excited because I will graduate in two years. I´m happy because even, I´m going to start to work like journalist in next january, in sports area of Radio Biobío.

But, like I said, I would love to learnt more about my profession, and for that, I feel that I should to go to abroad. I feel that the sports jornalism can give me the chance of develop my skills and to know the thinking about journalism that has another countries or towns.

So, I can conclude that the sports journalism can give me the oportunity of to travel around the world and to know and to learnt about the culture about jornalism in that places for to perfect my professional formation.



                   Sports Journalism can give me the chance of to learn more about the profession


In that sense is that I would love to stay in England for that. Is say this because I like the aplication of the sports journalism in that country and I feel that if I put of my part and study a lot, I will learnt a lot.

And is more, if all is fine, I don´t discard to stay in any country that give me the chance of develop me professionally. At present, I would be happy if the country is England, for all that I said.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario