jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2018

Changes in my programme study

Hello everyone. Today, I´m going to talk about the changes that I would like to do in my programme study of my career that is Journalism. For start, I must to say that I love my career, I feel that the university gives the chance of developing a lot and in that sense, my classmates and me have the chance of to learnt a lot things in differents thems.

But, like all, the career has wrongs. Or at less I hope that. In first place, I think that the teach of english is awful. I would prefer that the class would have more times in the week. Also is them of the chairs, because the most of this are bored and I think that it would can be more funny.


                                              
                                                              Journalism is my career

At same time, I don´t like the subjects that we have in common with the career of Cine, because I hope that these aren´t relevants in the developing of our profession. Maybe, these subjects are very bored too. 

Another thing that I would change is the technology formation. At same that happen with English, I think that the ateach is very poor. I would like that we have a computation class because I hope that with that who study Journalism would can more tools for the developing of the profession.

Is for all this that I would like have the chance of travel abroad for to learnt more things that this university can to teach me and that I think is important to make well my profession.


9 comentarios:


  1. I study cinema and I think something similar happens with the subjects that we have in common with you. We find them a little removed from our discipline.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I neither like the classes with cine.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think the same of the classes with cine!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don't study any of this two, but i think is so similar in my faculty and i understand this

    ResponderEliminar
  5. the English program should improve ... I agree with your vision of the problems.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think the same way, the classes with cine it's so boring. I hate cine people.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Lol, In my opinion those subjects we have in common with cine are the best xd

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I think the same thing about the subjects that we have with the students of cine. That subjects are so bored.

    ResponderEliminar