jueves, 20 de diciembre de 2018

English challenges

Hello everyone. Today I´m going to speak about my experience with english at university. At same time, I would like to talk about my flawas in this subject.

For start, I must to say that I´ve subject of english all my life. So, for me wasn´t difficult to understand the class when I arrived at the university. In that sense, I hope that I´m very strong with the reading in english, that is the thing that most is teached here.

Too, I like writing, because I think that is very important for the developing of my career. In that sense, obviously the blogs have been very useful. 



                                                      Is very important to learn english


Also I´m clear that I´ve a lot flaws in my knowledge of english. For example I´m not very good with speaking because I don´t practice a lot. It is like it because in my day to day, with my family or friends, I always speak in spanish. I feel that my english pronunciation could be better if I would more.

Another thing that I think that I would can to be better is the listening. Usually, I don´t understand when two people or more are speaking about any them. I´m sure that this is because I´m not used to listen speakings in english. So, I hope that the key for to be better is to start to listen more speakings watching more movies, listening music in english, etc.

But, in summary, I feel that I´ve learnt a lot of english at university. Obviously, my level would can to be better, and for that, I think that would can to do any course of this subject in any specialized institute.

4 comentarios: