jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2018

My future job

Well, the true is that along of my life I´ve put me in differents professions. For example, when I was a children, I wanted to be a doctor, but I don´t can to see blood so I discarded this proffesion.

Then, when I was seventeen years old, I decided to study Law. I chose this career because I thought that I had the skills for to comply with the requirements, but then a year in that place, I knew that I wasn´t happy there.

Was there when I wanted to study Journalism. The career is very practice and now, that I´ve been for three years here, I can asegurate that the chosen was right.

The true is that I don´t know yet in what area of the journalism I want to work, but in first instance I will begin to work in the Radio Biobio, in sports area. I would like, in this moment, to stay there for to much time, because I love the sports.

                                          I will work in Biobio sports since january of 2019

In all case, I hope that the salary won´t a lot, but for me that in not important because the money is just a complement of the job. But, I would like to travel a lot for my job, and I wait that destination give me it.

Also, I think that the best thing of my profession is the freedom that in his most, it has. And I wait that this always to be like this: I would be very happy if it real forever!!!

1 comentario: