viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

My favourite book

Hello everyone, today I´m going to write about my favourite book in the world. For start, I must to say that I have always read in my life, because since I was a children my parents said me that was very important the reading.

In that sense is that my favourite book is "Cien años de soledad", a biographic and fiction book wroten by Gabriel García Márquez and that tells the story of the family Buendía. So, I can say that Gabriel García Márquez is my favourite author in the life.


                                             "Cien años de soledad is my favourite book"

I have always thought that the reading is good fot the people because give the posibility of think about the things and thems that happens in the world. Also, I love the books that speaks about the everydayness because I feel me identified with a lot of the thinks that happens there.

So, I can say that I like the books about fiction and everydayness. In fact, the last book that I read was "Polera de Perro" de Bernardita Danús. The book speaks about the problems, laughters and difficulties that the author has in her life. The book liked me a lot, so I would recommend it to everyone.

In all case, I don´t close me to read another type of books, because, like I´ve already said, the reading in  general is very important and useful for the developing of the life.

3 comentarios:

  1. Thats a classic . One the most crasy book i have read . Garcia Marquez is a crazy one and for that i like it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like Cien años de Soledad too!

    ResponderEliminar